TOUGH CONVERSATIONS MADE EASY
from 18th February 2015
It was great to have you be a part of this webinar.
As promised we wanted to share the webinar recording with you so you have the chance to go back and revisit some of the content we covered today - seriously this stuff is a game-changer if you put it into action.
To view click directly on the video footage below - it's awesome even the second time round.
Organisations who are achieving results from the key conversations:
- Have you ever put off having a feedback conversation with a staff member because it seemed too hard?
- Have you ever lost sleep over a workplace conversation that didn't go well?
- Have you ever wanted to learn how to handle sensitive situations more effectively?
Managing staff performance and building a positive feedback culture are essential elements for any successful leadership role. The litmus test of your leadership is not how you lead when times are good, it how you lead when times are tough.
Using real-life case studies and current research into the science of human behaviour. Dealing with the Tough Stuff will boost the confidence of anyone working in a management or leadership role. Discover how to lead key conversations including;
- tools for depersonalising tough feedback
- strategies for overcoming resistance and defensiveness
- tips for finding the best way to be assertive - in any situation
This ONE-DAY workshop will enable you to have more productive discussions in the workplace - and less conflict.
Find out more about this session in the flyer below:
What past participants have said:
'An excellent mix of theory to get you thinking, and practical insights for application in the workplace'
- David Hoey, Australian Institute of Management
'Fabulous workshop, full of really useful information and a very positive perspective in humanity as a whole'
- Kerry Sims, Department of Health